Dizajnar PRO, with its registered office at Braće Mitrovića 44-Belgrade (hereinafter: “Dizajnar” or “we”) is:
- extremely aware of the importance of personal data protection,
- approaches to personal data protection very seriously,
- understands that the protection of personal data is extremely important to you,
Personal information that we collect
Depending on how you use our website or Services, the information we may collect about you may be as follows:
Personal information you voluntarily share with us:
- Your Name,
- Your contact information, such as your email address,
- The information you choose to share with us, in your inquiry on our contact form or otherwise,
- The information you choose to share with us during the job application process,
- nformation you choose to share with us when hiring Dizajnar.
If you contact us directly through the Contact page or send an inquiry to [email protected] or any other email available on the website or share with us information during a telephone conversation or through social networks, we may receive some additional information about you, such as information about your address or business address, your title or the name of the employer, the content of the messages or attachments you provide to us or any other information you choose to share with us.
If you hire Dizajnar, we may ask you to provide any other personal information not listed above that is necessary to provide the Services. It will usually be clear what personal data we collect and for what purpose. For example, we will collect contact information (mailing address, email address, and phone number), account information, and identification information. In all other cases, where the purpose of the collection of personal data is not obvious, you will be indicated when you will be asked to provide your personal data.
Personality data that we collect automatically
When you visit our website, Dizajnar may automatically collect certain personal information from your device.
pecifically, the information we collect may automatically include information such as IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, and broader geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location). We may also collect information about how your device behaves on our website, including the pages you have accessed and the links you have clicked on.
Collecting this information allows us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from and what content on our website interests them.
Personal information we collect about you from third parties
Sometimes, we may receive your personal information without you giving us such information directly.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis
• in order to respond to your inquiries sent on the Contact page or sent to email [email protected]
• in order to provide answers and advice regarding your other requests that you send us,
• in order to provide and improve our services,
• Pružanje usluga našim klijentima
-Collection is necessary for the conclusion or implementation of the Agreement with you.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of prior information collection.
-Processing is in our legitimate interest, given that data processing is necessary and has a minimal impact on the applicant’s privacy.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information only with your express consent, or if another legally permissible reason is applicable.
Your personal information will not be stored or used for purposes other than the one for which it was first collected.
We will only use your personal information when we have a reasonable and lawful reason.
All members of our team are legally obliged to maintain business secrets, and we also use all legal, technical and organizational measures to prevent any disclosure and disclosure of information, except for the purposes for which they were collected.
How long do we keep personal information?
We do not keep your personal data longer than the time necessary to realize the purpose for which they were collected, or no longer than the time for which we have your consent.
Sharing your personal information
Dizajnar pays a lot of attention to the protection and respect of your personal data. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- we have your consent for that,
- We are obliged by law to share certain information, which includes your personal data, with e.g. public authorities; in that case, we are not obliged to ask for your additional consent,
- in order to ensure the highest quality of service, it is advisable to consult with legal experts or experts from other fields.
As the person whose personal information we collect, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data,
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to the correction of personal data, in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy,
- right to forget, ie. the right to request that the personal data we have about you be deleted,
- the right to oppose the processing of personal data,
- the right to a copy; in the event that you have entrusted us with your personal data and that the data are processed using automated means, you have the right to request a copy of that personal data,
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
How does Dizajnar store my personality data?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data.
If we have your e-mail address, we will notify you of these changes.